The Nitty Gritty
The dark moon is invisible to Earth, silent and hidden in shadow, a deep breath taken before each lunar cycle. ‘Dark Moon’ by Triumph & Disaster represents this concept of reflection and recovery and is designed to work with our body’s natural rhythm. A scientifically engineered hydrating cream, ‘Dark Moon’ utilises Vitamin C, Olive and Horopito to facilitate healthy, vibrant skin; working silently and naturally in the deep hours before dawn. Apply daily prior to bed, or as a top up to your daily moisturising routine.
- Latest green science- clinically proven. We have investigated and adopted the very latest science combined with our knowledge and philosophy of skin and the roll of natural efficient skincare in promoting the healthiest skin we can. The science we use is clinically proven, the ingredients traceable and sustainable, the ethos pure and green.
- Vitamin C for Collagen - We combine Vitamin C with a proprietary formulation based around Swamp Maple and its proven procollagen and pro- elastin qualities. Clinical trials show the long term efficacy of this polyphenolic extract. These wonder ingredients ensure Dark Moon is working while you rest to promote healthy collagen production.
- Go easy, don’t overload, T&D believes heavy thick night creams unnecessary and actually counterproductive to the regenerative process. Repair is happening naturally, our role is to facilitate that repair not hinder it by overloading the system with synthetic obstacles that need to be flushed. Instead we have developed an incredibly light super active product that is designed to work with and enhance the natural rejuvenation process.
- Kakadu Plum (ka-ka-do) Fruit Extract (Terminalia Ferdinandiana): Used medicinally for thousands of years by the Aborigines of Australia. Kakadu plum is believed to possess the most Vitamin C of any food on Earth being up to 100 times that found in an orange. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and vital nutrient in slowing the aging process. It is crucial for the production of prolin, an amino acid essential to create collagen.
- Swamp (Red) Maple Bark Extract (Acer Rubrum): Maple bark extract is a naturally occurring active ingredient with clinically proven procollagen and proelastin properties. Swamp Maple stimulates dermal regeneration by increasing collagen production while inhibiting collagenase enzyme synthesis that degrades collagen with age. Clinical studies reveal the complete and long-term efficacy of this polyphenolic extract with measured wrinkle amplitude reduction as well as visible effects expressed with before and after treatment documentation.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis): A powerful natural antioxidant that provides protection against UV stress and glycation and reduces the accumulation of skin damage overtime, for healthy looking skin. Stunning long-term oil preservation, RosamoxTM tests show significant protection of highly unstable oils, resulting in an efficacious natural alternative to synthetic substitutes. RosamoxTM is a powerful oil stabiliser with anti- rancidity and natural anti-oxidation properties that help in the protection of skin collagen and elastin fibers. It also enhances elastin and hyaluronic acid production.