- 5% Nanoxidil® topical treatment for hair loss: Alternative to Minoxidil developed first by DS Laboratories, Nanoxidil® employs a complex matrix to open ion channels in hair follicles, with a lighter molecular weight to enhance its bioavailability.
- Water-Based Formula (non-greasy): Unlike Minoxidil, this formula is Propylene glycol free, an agent that commonly causes irritation and contact dermatitis, with even more frequent complaints that causes greasy hair.
- Blocks DHT Formation: DHT is a major cause and the responsible for male pattern hair loss linked to genetics and aging. Caffeine and Azelaic Acid block the conversion from testosterone to DHT.
- Prevents Hair Loss: This exclusive formula helps stop hair loss, and stop the natural progression, in some cases, it can help grow new hair.
- Frontal & Vertex: This unique formulation helps prevent hair loss and stimulates the growth not only in the vertex, like minoxidil but in the whole head.
- Advanced Nanosome delivery of ingredients; This proprietary Nanosome delivery technology encapsulates key compounds in microscopic liposomes to penetrate deeper into epidermal cells for maximum hair growth results.
- Men and women concerned about hair loss
- Men and women in any stage of thinning hair
- Hair transplant patients protecting transplanted follicles, and hair growth
9 KEY INGREDIENTS FOR HAIR GROWTH
Spectral.DNC-N high performance hair-loss topical treatment results from biotechnical research on the etiology of androgenetic alopecia, alopecia areata, telogen effluvium, and other forms of hair thinning, as well as the most effective compounds for hair regrowth.
When applied topically, the compound is believed to stimulate hair follicles by opening ion channels, and prolonging the anagen phase.
This synthetic peptide contains lysine and threonine residues that support production of keratin, the major component of hair fibers, resulting in longer, stronger hair strands.
This form of phospholipid plays an important role in cellular regulation, with growth-hormonal effects on several types of cells and hair-growth effects on follicular epithelial cells.
promote hair regrowth by improving scalp condition and developing the epithelial cells of skin and hair. Topical retinol increases blood flow to hair follicles and encourages new vessel formation.
This anti-inflammatory agent works for hair regrowth through biochemical processes like energy transfer and signal transduction. To treat male pattern baldness, it regulates the expression of growth factors in dermal papilla cells.
This potent 5α-reductase inhibitor treats androgenic alopecia with a mechanism of action different than minoxidil. It demonstrates higher bioavailability and a superior toxicological profile, as well as inhibiting DHT.
Copper Peptides have two main properties as 1) potently protective anti-inflammatory agents that limit oxidative damage after tissue injury, and 2) as tissue remodeling agents. Several studies conducted by research institutes found that copper peptides improved hair transplant success, increased hair follicle size, stimulated hair growth, and reduced hair loss.
Has been shown to potentially reverse the effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the main hormone involved in hair loss. It is also known to increase blood circulation to the scalp, and extend the anagen phase.
Lecithin is one of the key building blocks of the membranes inside and outside of every cell. It is beneficial for thin, dry and brittle hair.