Your skin shouldn't outshine your personality.
Leaves skin soft but less oily, more matte and free of imperfections.
- Allergy Tested
- All Skin Types
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Natural Ingredient. Moisturizes, soothes, helps promote healing and calms. Refreshes, softens and soothes. In high concentrations in a cream or lotion, aloe extract can have healing properties and is also a mild humectant. Called the "medicinal plant" for its wound-healing properties. Helps restore the natural pH level to skin. Research suggests that Aloe Vera is very popular with men.
- Chamomile: Herbal Ingredient. Soothes and calms, a natural astringent that smoothes and refreshes. The oils have been found to exhibit antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Also, useful as a face lotion for soothing oily skin.
- Glycerin: Natural humectant, holds and retains moisture on the skin, helps bind moisture to the skin. Great for chapped skin. A clear liquid that is the model of a great humectant: Glycerin is able to pull water form the air and hold it on the skin. It helps keep moisture in creams and other products, even if the consumer leaves the cap off the container! Also helps the products to spread evenly.
- Grapefruit Oil: Essential Oil. Soothing, reviving. Natural astringent.
- Lemongrass: Extract Essential oil. Natural astringent and toner. It is the extract from the leaves of lemon grasses and has a strong odor of verbena. It is reported to normalize oil production. Strong, sweet and lemony. It gives good tone to the skin.
- Mandarin: Essential Oil. Lessens stretch marks and scarring. Good skin toner.