If you're looking for the perfect gift for the bearded man in your life, look no further. We have the biggest selection of beard products in the city and one of the biggest online.
Below are listed some of the key beard care tools for a clean, healthy and well-groomed beard. All of the products we carry use natural, high-quality ingredients so you can feel confident in what you're purchasing. Sometimes it just comes down to the scent and the packaging and you know the person you're buying for better than we do.
- Beard Wash/Shampoo: As the name implies, this will help his beard clean. A beard can accumulate and take in a lot of "stuff" throughout the day so it's important to stay on top of it. There are several scent options to choose from.
- Beard Conditioner: This will help to keep your beard soft and healthy, just as a conditioner would for the hair on your head. A beard shampoo and conditioner is made specifically for your face (gentler than what you'd use on your head) and more specific to coarse beard hair. In this category, there are leave-in conditioners/creams as well as rinse out conditioners.
- Beard Oil: A beard oil will help to keep your beard healthy and soft, keep the skin underneath from getting itchy and flaky, and it will also give your beard a nice finish, making it stand out more.
- Beard Balm: A beard balm helps to keep your beard soft & healthy, but also provides some control to keep your beard well-groomed and shaped. This is often in a portable size that you keep with you in your pocket or bag to apply or reapply whenever needed.
- Beard Comb: This will keep the beard looking neat and tidy and will also allow you to ensure the product (oil, balm, or conditioner) is run thoroughly through the beard. These are also usually portable to keep with you throughout the day.
- Beard Trimmer: Keeps the beard at an even length making it very easy to keep your beard looking it's best.
- Beard Scissors: Great for snipping off those flyaway that grow fast than the rest of your beard. Also great for more precision in areas below the nose and above the lip - aka the moustache.
- Moustache Wax: Speaking of moustache, the man you're buying for may wish to give the stache a little more attention and shape depending on the length. That's where this bad boy comes into play.
If you'd like a head start, these beard sets are a great place to start your beard kit gift. If you have any questions or would like us to build you a complete kit, don't hesitate to contact us or come visit us in the store if you're in Vancouver!