Emily Hartridge does a series on YouTube called '10 Reasons Why', so Kyoku got her to give ten reasons why men should take care of their skin. I warn you, these are a bit racy, but quite funny nonetheless.
Watch the video above to hear what she has to say. I've also listed her main points below.
10 Reasons Why Men's Skincare is Hot
1. Aging. You want to look younger, longer. Although men do tend to get better with age, most people still want to look younger longer and hold on to their youth as long as possible. Using a good moisturizer is a great step in the right direction.
2. You'll Feel Better About Yourself. When you are taking care of yourself and looking good, you'll obviously feel better about yourself. If you feel better about yourself, then you enjoy life more and you'll accomplish more of what you want.
3. Your Friends Will Be Jealous of You. If you're looking good and feeling good around you, your friends may be jealous.
4. Having Good Skin Will Make Your Other Half "Thank You" ;) Essentially what she means by this is that if you're skin is looking healthy and taken care of, it will be a turn on for your significant other and then... "bow chicka bow wow".
5. Women Notice Men Who Look Fresh, Clean & Smooth. When you're taking care of yourself, which in turn makes you feel good about yourself, you get noticed.
6. Taking Care Of Your Skin Gives You A Chance To Taste Your Own Sperm. I didn't quite understand this one. I didn't see the connection but it was funny nonetheless!
7. Moisturizer Can Help You Save Money. Here she suggests that moisturizer can double up and be used as lube. This may be so for some, but I wouldn't recommend wasting your higher quality face moisturizer for this "activity" on a regular basis. Just my opinion.
8. You Do Not Want Your Face To Have The Same Texture As Your Ball Sac. This is another funny and over the top reason.
9. Taking Care Of Your Skin Now Is Better Than Plastic Surgery Later. Couldn't agree more, the more you do know to take care of your skin, the more you'll be grateful down the road.
10. Girls Don't Want To Hang With Guys With Flaking Skin. This one is a little harsh, but likely true in some cases. The big theme in all of this was moisturizer. It helps with dry skin, anti-aging, and so much more. Using a cleanser and moisturizer, twice a day is a great start to a good skin care routine.
Get started today if you haven't yet!