SCENT NOTES: vetiver, yuzu, cypress, soil
DETAILS: Muru is a sophisticated and rich, green, woody-earthy smell. Burning Muru imparts a foreign, exotic feel to any atmosphere. The name Muru means grass in Estonian.
- Lid may act as burner
- 20+ cones per tin
- Natural essential oils
- Natural bamboo charcoal cone
- Reusable/recyclable packaging
- Travels well + perfect gift
- Burn time: 20 min approx.
- Scent lasts 2-4 hours (medium sized room)
HOW TO BURN
- Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
- Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
- Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
- Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
- Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
- Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.