SCENT NOTES: cedarwood, lavender
DETAILS: Izba reminds us of traditional Russian farmhouses with warm wood walls and smoky fireplaces, and the wild herbs and flowers growing outside. The Russian and Arabic word Izba refers to a countryside dwelling that forms the living quarters of a conventional farmstead.
- Lid may act as burner
- 20+ cones per tin
- Natural essential oils
- Natural bamboo charcoal cone
- Reusable/recyclable packaging
- Travels well + perfect gift
- Burn time: 20min approx.
- Scent lasts 2-4 hours (medium sized room)
HOW TO BURN
- Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
- Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
- Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
- Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
- Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
- Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.