Enjoy shaving. Makes shaving sensitive skin easier, adds extra glide and moisture.
Aloe beads soothe, Glycerin lubricates, Sea Kelp prevents inflammation, Slippery Elm soothes. Softens and preps the skin for shaving.
- Allergy Tested
- Good For Sensitive Skin
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Natural Ingredient. Moisturizes, soothes, helps promote healing and calms. Refreshes, softens and soothes. In high concentrations in a cream or lotion, aloe extract can have healing properties and is also a mild humectant.
- Carrageenan Extract: A common thickener that, in its sodium salt form, has jellifying properties. It is a stabilizer and emulsifier, seaweedlike in odor, used medicinally to soothe the skin.
- Eucalyptus Extract: Essential Oil. Helps disinfect and heal. Cooling and refreshing. Good for muscular aches and pains. Used in skin fresheners.
- Eucalyptus Oil: See Eucalyptus
- Glycerin: Natural humectant, holds and retains moisture on the skin, helps bind moisture to the skin. Great for chapped skin. A clear liquid that is the model of a great humectant: Glycerin is able to pull water form the air and hold it on the skin.
- Peppermint: Essential Oil. Refreshes, energizes, relaxes, soothes and stimulates. Inhibits bacterial for clearer skin. Clears your head.
- Rosemary: Helps heal and calm skin, rich in vitamin C.
- Sea Kelp: Natural ingredient. Helps build strength into the skin. Softens and provides moisture.
- Slippery Elm Extract: One of the best poultices to soothe inflammation on skin, draw out impurities from the skin, speed healing and restore the tissue's integrity. Anti-inflammatory.