Advanced Eye Therapy. Nourishes cells, firms, brightens, and tones eye area. Minimizes fine lines
- Allergy Tested
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Fragrance Free
- Good For All Skin Types
- Allantoin: Helps clean away dead skin cells. Anti-allergenic, softens and soothes. A skin conditioner that protects the skin from irritants by leaving a thin film on its surface. Used in creams and after-shave lotions because of its ability to help soothe.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract: Also known as Wolf's Bane, this extract has long been used as an astringent and to treat skin disorders. It has even been used externally to treat bruises and sprains. It has a wide variety of properties including antiseptic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, and circulation-stimulating.
- Carrot Root: Rich in vitamins and minerals, this oil has many antiseptic properties. Smoothes and tones skin. Used for skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and rashes.
- Cucumber Extract: Natural Ingredient. Helps bind moisture, soothes, tightens and refreshes.
- Jojoba Oil: Natural Ingredient. Highly penetrable oil. Derived from a desert plant, a fine, light moisturizer that lays down a protective film on skin. Stabilizes skin secretions and discourages blemishes. Ideal as a lubricant.
- Oat Extract: High in Salicylic acid, Oat Kernel extract soothes and helps healing burns and eczema. Also acts upon the top layers of the skin for an immediate tightening effect.
- Panthenol: Highly effective humectant, helps heal, aids in moisture retention. Conditioning, nourishing and helps repair. Helps improve skin condition, eliminates dryness. Panthenol is a good skin moisturizer.
- Rumex Occidentalis Extract: Helps to promote tyrosinase inhibition to reduce unwanted brown-red pigment and control skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Used in Africa as a balm to soothe, makes skin more supple. It contains a substance that makes the skin supple, eases wrinkles and texturizes.
- Squalene: Derived from wheat germ; lubricates and softens skin. Effective emollient.
- Vitamin A: Softens, smoothes and stimulates the skin's own moisturizing mechanisms. Helps to prevent the degeneration of collagen that results in wrinkled, tight, dry, aging skin. Smoothes fine lines. Vitamin A is healing and soothing for all skin types, especially rough, dry, or blemished skin common with men.
- Vitamin C: Antioxidant, protects skin, helps increase elasticity, nourishes and tightens.
- Vitamin E: Anti-oxidant, nourishes and feeds the skin. Conditioning. Anti-inflammatory, helps reduce fine lines, helps reduce small wrinkles. Improves moisture capacity of skin. Aids in prevention of scar tissue resulting from burns, cuts, and sores. Reported to slow the aging process. Excellent for all skin types.