Waxed based fragrances that apply easily and last up to four times longer than spray colognes. Solid State also takes the natural approach to men's colognes:
- Botanical Extracts - 100% locally sourced raw ingredients
- Premium Essential Oils - sourced locally
- Sulphate Free (sls) - free of harsh chemicals
- Preservative Free - no water means no preservatives
- Australian made - made in Melbourne
AVIATOR: Grapefruit. Mint. Sandalwood.
You’ve just taken a shower. Naked. Under a waterfall. In a rainforest. You feel bright, zingy, fresh. Now you’re back at your cabin in the woods; the fire is burning and so is your incense. You’re one with nature.
Cologne Inspired by Bleu de Chanel.
- Top Notes: Grapefruit, Mint, Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Melon, Ginger, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Amber, Cedar Wood
CRUISER: Mexican Tangerine. Ginger. Amber.
Cruiser drives a vintage Dodge Charger and wears a leather jacket. Even in the summer. He’s a rebellious type, opening with a blend of exotic citrus that develops into a spicy, floral bouquet of orange tree blossom, jasmine and ginger. Half luxurious, half edgy, full man.
Cologne Inspired by John Varvatos Artisan.
- Top Notes: Tangerine, Clementine, Thyme
- Heart Notes: Jasmine, Ginger, Orange Blossom
- Base Notes: Amber, Musk, Agarwood
FRESHMAN: Bitter Citrus. Bergamot. Persimmon.
You’ve dived from a very high cliff, directly into the Mediterranean Sea. You weren’t scared, and you hardly made a splash. As you swim, dolphins appear. Freshman smells like this moment: inspired by sun, sea and earth, it’s filled with aquatic notes, and balanced with sharp and masculine cedar and spice.
Cologne Inspired by Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio.
- Top Notes: Sea Water, Neroli, Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Persimmon, Watercress, Rosemary
- Base Notes: Amber, Patchouli, Labdanum
DRIFTER: Blood Orange. Ginger. Mahogany.
They called this one Drifter because the scent physically drifts from fresh (ginger and mandarin) to floral (rose and jasmine) to warm (sandalwood and cedarwood). That’s not really why they called it Drifter but it sounded pretty cool, didn’t it.
Cologne Inspired by Gucci Envy.
- Top Notes: Mahogany, Coriander, Blood Orange
- Heart Notes: Ginger, Carnation, Cedar
- Base Notes: Amber, Leather, Incense
JOURNEYMAN: Mandarin. Cedar. Vetiver.
Journeyman sits at a smoky cocktail bar most nights, drinking Negronis and whispering sweet nothings to ears. He’s fresh, seductive and smells very nice. If you get too close, he’ll probably try to buy you a drink. Crisp notes of vetiver, citrus and mandarin, warmed up with moss, wood, spice and musk.
Cologne Inspired by Armani Code.
- Top Notes: Mandarin, Vetiver, Papaya
- Heart Notes: Cedar wood, Geranium, Nutmeg
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Green Tea, Oak Moss
WAYFARER: Tobacco. Vanilla. Spice.
If you find people are staring, your clothes feel more expensive, handwritten phone numbers are being tossed in your direction, cigars are magically appearing in your hand and there’s multiple pairs of lacy underwear in your pocket… you’re probably wearing this.
Cologne Inspired by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille.
- Top Notes: Tobacco Leaf, Spicy Notes, Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Tonka Bean, Tobacco Blossom, Cacao
- Base Notes: Dried Fruit, Woody Notes