We've searched high and low to find the best travel/toiletry bags available. When you're on the road, you’ll see this bag starting your day every morning, and ending your day every evening.
Lightweight, flexible, easy-clean, durable and stylish, the Vesper Faering Sidecar Toiletry Kit the best travel toiletry kit out there. They are designed on insights from travellers, and focus on understated elegance, efficient travel and creating beautiful experiences. Handmade in Vancouver, Canada.
MATERIAL / COLOUR SPECIFICATIONS
- Colour: Top: Unity Granite / Bottom: Pacific Blue / Vegan Faux Leather
- Sunbrella® Marine Fabric exterior for lightweight tough-ness with water, mildew and dirt resistance. This fabric is usually used for boat exteriors, so stands up well to any elements you might throw at it.
- Water resistant coated nylon lining to keep the inside dry and protect against leaks
- Lightweight and robust Metallion® YKK zippers for a secure yet stylish closure
- Dintex® waterproof breathable soft-backed fabric to protect your valuables
- Fabric made from 50% recycled material
Ethical manufacturing is at the core of Vesper Faering's business. The bags are handmade in Vancouver by a team of skilled craftspeople who are paid honest wage for the great work they do. They support the local community by partnering with social enterprises, such as Common Thread, who provide sewing skills and training for individuals with employment barriers. Vesper Faering is conscious of our environmental impact, and have built a model that allows them to manufacture, on-demand, only bags that are really needed, wanted and will be used. They use a lean manufacturing process, further reducing waste in our production and supply. In addition, the fabric is made from 50% recycled material and the "leather" used on this bag is faux/vegan leather.
To clean, wipe the inside with a damp cloth or use a light soap to scrub off any stubborn stains. Due to the faux leather detailing, it is not recommended to throw the bag in the washing machine, but the technical materials are highly water and dirt resistant, so can withstand a vigorous scrubbing if needed.