Does the Razorpit really work - the answer from loads of independent user reviews is YES, YES and YES!!!! Razorpit is receiving a ton of Canadian and international press.
- To clean your razor, apply a layer of shaving foam on the horizontal surface mat of Razorpit
- Press the blade of the razor itself down with a constant pressure onto the mat
- Push the razor along the mat against the shaving direction while maintaining downward pressure. This will ensure contact between the mat and the razorblades, thereby cleansing the dirt and residue from the edges
- Push the razor over the mat 3 or 4 times
- Rinse both Razorpit and razor under running water, and place the razor in the Razorpit
- This quick and easy procedure will remove the residue and particles left on the fine edge of the blade after each shave, and all without damaging the blade itself.
RazorPit Razor Blade Sharpener Video Review