MULTI-PATHWAY BRIGHTENING SYSTEM
A highly-saturated, ultra-lightweight, emollient solution incorporating modern advances in biotechnology and peptide technology to fight signs of one of the most complex-to-treat dermal concerns: hyperpigmentation. This formula visibly counteracts both uneven pigmentation, such as spots, as well as overall pigmentation issues through several pathways. This multi-pathway approach optimizes the synergy between the technologies in contrast to networked technologies that approach visible pigmentation through the same mechanisms.
CORE ACTIVE BRIGHTENING TECHNOLOGIES
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid: An alpha-glucoside derivative of trihydroxy benzoic acid, derived through biotechnology, this active is sixty times more potent than kojic acid in visibly brightening skin tone
- Acetyl Glycyl Beta Alanine: A patented brightening peptide solution with a very low molecular weight of less than 200 daltons achieves extremely efficient penetration that is fundamental to its visible influence on skin radiance
- White Shiitake Ferment: An extraordinarily-high concentration of this purified bio-derivative targets the appearance of dark spots starting within less than a week of use
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate (Azeloyl Glycine): A dicarboxylic acid derivative, this patented technology is formed through condensation of Azelaic Acid and Glycine, offering far better visible brightening and anti-redness activity than Azelaic Acid itself
- Encapsulated Oligopeptide-68: Fully-solubilized, encapsulated liposomal oligopeptide complex reduces the appearance of UV-induced pigmentation with continued use
- Solubilized Tetrapeptide-30: Patented high-saturation peptide complex visibly reduces contrast between areas of varying dermal pigmentation
- Red Evodia Fruit Derivatives: Borrowed from traditional Chinese medicine, a modern high-purity derivatives of the Red Evodia fruit encourages radiance and evenness starting with the very first application.
SUPPORTING ACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES
- Lipo-Oligopeptides Delivery System: This nonapeptide complex enhances the delivery of the technologies in the formula.
- Microfiltered Klamath Lake Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae: Obtained through biomass processing, this non-core support technology is a marine derivative with exceptional antioxidant and hydration properties.