Home / NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (30ml)
A multi-dimensional approach to topical hyaluronic supplementation, this advanced serum combines 12 forms of hyaluronic compounds in a peptide-charged delivery system to offer visible hydration, plumping, comfort and uniformity from the subcutaneous level to skin surface.
- Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor (Rapid Reaction) Highly complex compound is derived by enzymatic phosphorylation of N-acetyl-glucosamine through a green chemistry process. Induces fibroblast regeneration by 120% and increases hyaluronan synthesis by 282% in 48 hours.
- Bio-Yeast HA Pre-Cursor (Moderate Term Reaction): Contains oligomers of acetylated glucuronic acids derived from biofermentation. Offers a 90.5% increase in natural hyaluronan synthesis and a 359% increase in production of fibroblasts.
- Novel HA Pre-Cursor Peptide Complex (Sustained Reaction): World’s first peptide complex to increase the expressions of decorin and lumican to help boost and sustain natural hyaluronan synthesis while increasing the quality and strength of collagen fibrils.
- Tamarind-Derived Hyaluronic Complex: Vegetable-derived equivalent of body’s own hyaluronic acid regulates multi-depth hydration in the short-term while increasing elasticity in the longer term.
- Mushroom-Derived Hyaluronic Complex: Fungi-derived equivalent of body’s own hyaluronic acid offers 400% more surface hydration than hyaluronic acid (which already attracts 1,000 times its weight in water) but without the strong water affinity that can prevent delivery of water-bound technologies into the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer: A unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid that delivers water and water-soluble actives over time into the skin through its nonequilibrium gel structure, helping to maintain high skin water content for longer periods. Complex delivery of water-bound content through this system allows for smaller technologies to penetrate the skin even in the presence of natural (high-molecular-weight) hyaluronic acid that ordinarily actually impairs active absorption.
- Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex: A hyaluronic complex in near-impossible molecular weight with the ability to reach subcutanoeus areas to offer a depth of cumulative hydration never before associated with hyaluronic acid (the natural hyaluronic compounds present in lower skin depths are high-molecular-weight and offer cushioning and not hydration).
- Hydrolyzed (Low-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Complex: Offers long-lasting comfort and hydration in the lower depths of the skin with mild plumping effect as a side benefit. Studies suggest that lowmolecular weight hyaluronic form supplementation also signals the body’s own production of hyaluronic acid indirectly.
- Mid-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex: Offers short-term comfort and hydration in the middle depths of the skin.
- Fermentation-Derived (High-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Acid: Highly-purified fermentation-derived hyaluronic acid offers superb surface hydration and comfort while preventing moisture loss and increasing short-term elasticity.
- Hyaluronic Acid Butyrate: Unique anfipatic complex from a reaction of butyric acid and hyaluronan offers 3 epidermic barriers: keratinic, lipid and steric while reducing inflammation for overall cutaneous wellness.
is added to your shopping cart.