House of Teeth Apothecary Toothpastes are dentist-owned and formulated, made with naturally-derived fluoride proven to help treat and prevent tooth decay. The formulas contain time-tested ingredients known for their use in barber shops and pirate ships to help treat and prevent disease.
Because their toothpastes are created using non-toxic ingredients, they are free from fillers, sulfates, binders and preservatives. They’re completely biodegradable, from formula to tube. Toss your empty in your recycling bin or compost - we like a clean conscience as much as a clean mouth. And our toothpastes are a pretty unique texture, which gives you something to talk about post-brush with your lovely clean mouth. Make sure to lean in closely (your breath will be amazing - trust us).
- You do a lot with your mouth - keep it clean
- Safe for all mouths, everywhere
- 100% ocean-friendly Gluten-free
- Spread a pea-sized amount on the toothbrush of your choice. House of Teeth suggest breaking the mouth into four sections, gently brushing in circular motions for 30 seconds each. Do not swallow.
- Brushing after every meal is recommended
- Should be used as part of a safe-care oral program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups
Key Features & Benefits
- Super cool texture makes for great conversation post-brush
- Clove Oil acts as a natural analgesic and anti-bacterial
- Sea Salt acts as a natural disinfectant and purifier
- Easy to use: you only need a pea-sized amount
- Fluoride for cavity treatment and prevention
- Safe for every mouth
- 100% biodegradable
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT: Sodium Fluoride 0.25% NON-MEDICINAL
INGREDIENTS: Glycerin, Sodium BIcarbonate, Distilled Water, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Saccharin Sodium, Titanium Dioxide, Poloxamer, Anise Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Clove Leaf Oil, Sea Salt.