Modulating Glucosides is a concentrated emulsion to target signs of skin sensitivity, of discomfort and of irritation. This serum reduces the looks of redness, of itching and of irritation, while helping to target stinging sensations. The formula respects skin integrity and supports hydration, skin barrier and general dermal repair.
- Bio-Active Glucosides: A complex for dermal balance that acts through multiple pathways to soothes skin immediately by targeting the "cross-talk" stimulated by pro-irritant mediators. This technology also counteracts uneven skin tones caused by sensitivity and/or irritation, while helping to support dermal endogenous components.
- Multi-Molecular-Lipid Complex: A synergistic and potent blend of Oat Synthetic Analogues, Ceramides, Purified Ginger Root and other dermal-friendly lipids to reduce signs of redness, itching, stinging and burning.
- Neuro-Cosmetic Peptide: A lipo-peptide that prevents and reverses the signs of chemical-induced irritation.
- Naringenin Chalcone: A highly-purified bio-active molecule that comforts stressed skin.
- Yeast-Derived Superoxide Dismutase: A potent molecule that neutralizes damage and signs of ageing that can be induced by the Superoxide molecule.
- pH-Balancing Golden-Eye Grass Complex: An independently-studied plant complex that balances skin pH in the immediate and shorter-terms, to reduce signs and feelings of sensitivity.
- Activated Cells from the Marvel of Peru: A clinically-studied plant derivative that increases the level of skin tolerance to assaults, while improving dermal homeostasis.
- Tasmanian Pepperberry: Rich in flavanones, anthocyanins, and minerals, this active technology helps to calm stressed skin, acting almost immediately.
- Purified Levomenol: Specific molecule offers surface barrier support, providing hydration and enhancing dermal comfort.
DIRECTIONS: Apply a few drops to face AM and PM. If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply after CAIS but before MMHC.