SCENT NOTES: Nootka cypress, oak, amyris, cypriol, scotch whisky, damp ash, vanilla, leather
THE STORY: The smell of too much whisky and cigarettes on a musty wool shirt. The smell of a burning building and the damp ashes left behind. The smell of a leather chair whose springs have lost their bounce. The smell of rotting bark from a tree that fell decades before it's time. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and life is too short for perfection.
- Lid may act as burner
- 20+ cones per tin
- Natural essential oils
- Natural bamboo charcoal cone
- Reusable/recyclable packaging
- Travels well + perfect gift
- Burn time: 20 min approx.
- Scent lasts 2-4 hours (medium sized room)
HOW TO BURN
- Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
- Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
- Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
- Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
- Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
- Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.